What will you receive?
- Explanation of what flipped learning is
- Simple steps for how to share the information with students and hold them accountable for their learning
- Ideas on how to differentiate your in-class lesson to meet the needs of your students
- Resources to help make flipping your class as easy as possible
Benefits for students:
- Students are able to practice the information in class and get the help they need when they are stuck or loss from the teacher or other students.
- Students become less frustrated when they learn new material and they have less of a chance of practicing the information incorrectly.
- Students learn the skill of note taking and improve their ability to take notes on their own.
- When students are absent they can quickly get caught up.
- Students can watch the videos over and over again.